Summary: This position is responsible for the administrative support of the Human Resources, Dietary and Customer Service departments. The position’s responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting employees with personnel information and providing administrative support in the maintenance of personnel files, employee recruitment, training, benefits administration, invoice reconciliation, inventory control, customer service and receptionist.
Rate of Pay: $10.50/hr
Qualifications/Requirements: Minimum qualifications include a high school diploma and one (1) to (2) years of administrative experience. The candidate must successfully complete all pre-hire screenings. The candidate must also pass level II background screening and re-screen every five years. Qualified candidates also:
- Must have math, reading and writing abilities
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions Must have proficiency and accuracy in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and 10-key
- Must be able to prepare documents and other records in an effective manner
- Must be able to follow and apply company policies, rules and regulations
- Must be able prioritize multiple tasks/projects
- Must be able to communicate on multiple levels using a variety of methods
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Job requires employee to handle employee issues quickly and satisfactorily
- Job requires employee to assist in the administration of various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual
- Job requires employee to assist in benefit administration to include open enrollments, pension/401k distributions, claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communication benefit information to employees
- Job requires employee to assist in organizational training, development and employee morale
- Job requires employee to assist in providing/preparing information for annual agency monitoring(s)
- Job requires employee to participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars; and maintains company organization charts and employee directory
- Job requires employee to maintain Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database
- Job requires employee to maintain compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations
- Job requires employee to be able to perform other duties as assigned
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- General hours of operation are Monday through Friday; 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime maybe required at times. In all cases, overtime must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
- Must be able to see both near and far.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds with minimal effort following required safety guidelines.
- Must be able to tolerate changes in temperatures.
- Must be able to work in an office environment.
- Must be able to bend or stoop frequently at many intervals during the day.
- Must be able to twist and rotate 180 degrees during each day.
- Must be able to sit and work on the computer for at least 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to handle stress when confronted with emergency situations with which speed is essential.
Anyone with these skills who is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume to email@example.com and reference in the title of the email, Job Title: Administrative Assistant and Job code #ADM0317 closing date April 24, 2017.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE