Summary: Aging True is a non-profit organization located in Jacksonville, Florida. This position assists
Program Management and the Case Managers through the provision of administrative support activities.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft programs and computer and typing skills.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Requires valid Florida driver’s license and car insurance.
- Must submit to drug screening and AHCA Level II background screening.
- Provide information and referral to all potential clients, caregivers and concerned family members of seniors (60 and older) residing in Duval County.
- File correspondence; make copies and fax information to assist the client in accessing services.
- Monitor client files for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist case managers in arranging client services and client intake information.
- Send Service Purchase Orders (SPO’s) to providers for signature and monitor their return.
- Assist with the completion of case management billing
- Oversee quality of provider services with a Quality Assurance Survey
- Assist the client or caregiver in compiling information and completing applications for other services and public assistance such as Managed Long Term Care (MLTC)
Measurable Evaluation of Performance:
- Billable Hours of 1660 annually at 90% minimum.
- File Documentation (signed SPO’s and narratives are in the client file at 90% minimum).
- Complete and timely processing of terminated files at 95% minimum.
- Service Purchase Orders (SPO’s) are returned from providers in a timely manner; report provider related issues to the case manager/case manager
- Clear, accurate and timely verbal and written communication (SERVtracker narratives, time management, email, calendar, etc.)
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime may be required at times. In all cases, overtime must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Requires sitting at a computer for up to eight hours a day.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Occasionally moves files in the building in a wheeled cart weighing 50 pounds.
Anyone with these skills that is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume to email@example.com and reference in the title of the email, Job Title: Case Aide Job code #CAS1217 Closing date January 1, 2018.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE