Aging True, is a non-profit organization located in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide a wide variety of important services to seniors and disabled adults in our community. Aging True is looking for the right person to join our team as a Clinical Director/QA Specialist (LCSW).
Description: Responsible for overseeing and developing the Clinical department including hiring, supervision, evaluation and scheduling of staff. Develop, plan and implement strategies for program continuation and growth. Provide clinical training to clinical staff and interns. This position must have a positive and supportive attitude toward the agency and its overall success. This position provides both clinical and personnel supervision of the clinical staff. Must have the ability to think globally, solve problems and have good decision-making skills, including critical thinking skills
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in good standing with the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work
- Three to five years of progressively responsible non-profit program management experience and staff supervision, including expertise transforming clinical staff into a highly functional team
- Proven experience understanding and demonstrated ability to generate revenues for clinical services
- Experience with budget forecasting and financial planning.
- Experience and confidence identifying and implementing evidence based practices
- Experience working in crisis setting with individuals and families
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Program development, evaluation, solid organizational skills, and public speaking
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, especially using Outlook, Word, Excel and customized databases
- Experience with quality assurance processes
- Reliable transportation, valid Florida Driver’s license with a clear driving record, and proof of insurance.
- Supervise and oversee all aspects of the clinical department following the agency mission demonstrated by setting departmental goals and objectives. Evaluate existing contract compliance, monitoring and reporting to ensure all goals are being met.
- Supervise the Self-Directed Care Program, program manager, and coaches. Serve as liaison with LSF Health Systems regarding all mental health contracts.
- Project, develop, and monitor revenue and expense budget for all mental health programs.
- Responsible for hiring, supervision, evaluation, scheduling, promotion, corrective action of paid and volunteer personnel (interns) within the department.
- Represent Aging True in the community, corporate and donor environments.
- Develop, plan and implement strategies to manage program growth and ensure self-funding and sustainability of the program.
- Regularly review and recommend changes in program services to meet client needs with particular emphasis on services for underserved populations, oversight of program evaluation and quality assurance functions for department including assessment of applicable legal and professional requirements and monitoring treatment plans for clients.
- Ensure contract compliance for department and volunteer personnel within the department. Initiate, implement and monitor compliance with evidence-based practices.
- Perform quality assurance processes and systems and participate on quality assurance committee.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, additional hours maybe required at times.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Requires sitting at a computer for up to eight hours a day.
- Constantly operates a computer other office productivity machinery such as a copy machine, and computer printer.
Anyone with these skills who is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume to email@example.com and reference in the title of the email, Job Title: Clinical Director/QA Specialist (LCSW) and Job code #CDQA1017. Closing date November 18, 2017.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE