The Clinical Scheduler is responsible for the overall maintenance of the master schedule in accordance with the Plan of Care and Physicians Orders. Inclusive to this position, the Clinical Scheduler is the source of information regarding patient visits and schedules for all disciplines. This position reports directly to the Director of Nursing (DON).
Compensation for this full-time position includes health, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, participation in a retirement plan, 31 paid days off per year, and tuition reimbursement.
• Minimum one (1)year Home Health Scheduling experience.
• LPN license in the state of Florida preferred.
• Experience in Home Health Medicare and HMO scheduling preferred
• Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meeting deadlines. Strong ability to prioritize tasks.
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
• Must have excellent typing and computer skills with strong background in popular software programs.
• Must successfully complete all pre-hire screenings including a Level II criminal background and drug screen.
General responsibilities of the Clinical Scheduler include:
• Schedule all client visits per discipline under the guidance of the DON and according to Medicare requirements
• Enter patient’s admission and discharge information into computer system in a timely manner.
• Produce patients schedule and verify visit frequency for all disciplines from the Plan of Care and Physician Orders notifying disciplines/DON of all discrepancies.
• Monitor and maintain patient’s master schedule. Modify and reschedule as necessary in accordance with Physician’s orders. All changes entered into computer system when applicable.
• Ensure scheduling for HMOs meets the criteria of the authorization
• Maintain productivity, admission and discharge information as requested.
• Coordinate daily visits for patient care field staff as directed.
• Coordinate patient related incoming telephone calls.
• Identify any missed visits or untimely paperwork for visits performed and report status to DON.
• Handling complaints appropriately and sharing information with DON and Program Administrator
• May assume other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Some weekend hours will be required. Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime maybe required at times. Requires light to moderate physical exertions on a regular basis such as; lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, stooping, and reaching.
• Requires sitting at a computer for up to eight hours a day, moving about inside the office to access filing cabinets and/or office machinery.
• The person in this position frequently communicates with clients who have inquiries or questions. Must be able to exchange accurate information.
• Occasional travel in the community may be necessary.
Anyone with these skills who is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference in the title of the email, Job Title: Scheduler and Job code SCHED0617 closing date July 30, 2017.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE