Aging True is a non-profit organization located in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide a wide variety of important services to seniors and disabled adults in our community. Aging True is looking for the right person to join our team as a Community Liaison (Marketer).
The Community Liaison (Marketer) is responsible for increasing Medicare, Managed Care, and Private Pay admissions for Home Health, Transitional Care and other Services within the agency.
This position will develop and implement both business-building and relationship-building strategies for identified profitable services. This position will actively establish and maintain market awareness, acceptance and branding of the company as the agency of choice throughout our local service area. The Community Liaison will represent our company and its services in a competent, professional and responsive manner and maintain standards of high-quality customer service in compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Sales, Healthcare or related field, and/or equivalent experience
- At least two years of in-depth sales related experience
- Previous Home Health/Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience in public speaking and demonstrated presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain high level of professionalism
- Computer proficiency and literacy
- Successfully pass a level II criminal background screening and drug screening
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Responsible to develop and implement programs to raise and establish agency census by conducting personalized visitations to all primary referral sources and interested parties.
- Generate appropriate patient referrals/admissions from customers and continue to grow the number of referrals/admissions over time by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with all referral sources.
- Identifies opportunities for referrals through relationships with physicians, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and hospital personnel including but not limited to case managers, discharge planners and other appropriate referral sources.
- Works closely with office staff to ensure that new business successfully goes to start of care.
- Implements sales plan and coordinates with operational and clinical leadership to ensure extraordinary customer service to fulfill Aging True promises.
- Respects and protects confidentiality.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- Must be willing to use personal vehicle for frequent business travel throughout the Northeast Florida area.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Requires sitting at a computer for up to eight hours a day.
- May require extended periods of time at a computer.
- The person in this position will occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Anyone with these skills who is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume to email@example.com and reference in the title of the email, Job Title: Marketer and Job code # MKTR617. Closing date is July 5, 2017.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE