Summary: The Customer Service Representative is the central position through which all customer and constituencies inquires are coordinated. This position will report to the Director of Care Services and must have a thorough understanding of all essential operational elements of the organization.
- Customer service or help desk experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong decision-making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Submit to DOEA background check and drug screening
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access, and fulfill customer needs
- Educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future negative contacts and document the interactions through contact tracking
- Provide quality services and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: operational programs, billing, and administration.
- Utilize an electronic database to track calls.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process incoming mail and route appropriately
- Greet visitors who enter Aging True’s office building.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime may be required at times. In all cases, overtime must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Requires sitting at a computer for up to eight hours a day.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Occasionally moves files in the building in a wheeled cart weighing 50 pounds.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
Anyone with these skills that is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference in the title of the email, Job Title: Customer Service Representative Job code #CSR1117 Closing date December 2, 2017.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE