Summary: The Lead Utility worker is primarily responsible for the support functions associated with the 3rd shift Meals on Wheels meal prep and production which occur during 1:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Monday through Friday.
Qualifications/Requirements: At least one year experience in foodservice industry. Knowledge of and experience in practicing proper safety standards in handling food and equipment. This position requires working with utensils, knives and other equipment to produce products. The candidate must successfully complete all pre-hire screenings. The candidate must also pass level II background screening and re-screen every five years.
- Must have basic math, reading and writing abilities.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to perform other such duties as may be assigned.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Food service general hours of operation are Monday through Sunday, 5:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime maybe required at times. In all cases, overtime must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
- Must be able to measure accurately and have sufficient dexterity to handle food and equipment efficiently and safely.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds with minimal effort following required safety guidelines.
- Must be able to tolerate sudden and extreme changes in temperatures.
- Must be able to climb on a ladder the distance of 5 feet to reach stored items and carry them to the floor.
- Must be able to bend or stoop frequently at many intervals during the day.
- Must be able to reach short distances into carts to retrieve trays.
- Must be able to twist and rotate 180 degrees during each day.
- Must be able to follow the Health Standards of the food services industry.
- Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to handle stress when confronted with emergency situations with which speed is essential.
- Must be able to prioritize, use effective time management skills and multi-task.
Anyone with these skills that is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume to email@example.com and reference in the title of the email, Job Title: 3rd Shift Utility and Job code #3FOOD1017
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE