Aging True is a non-profit organization located in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide a wide variety of important services to seniors and disabled adults in our community. Aging True is looking for the right person to join our team as a Human Resources Representative.
The human resource representative is responsible for performing HR-related duties and reports to the HR Director. This position executes duties in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, and performance management, on boarding, policy implementation, recruitment and employment law compliance.
This position is responsible for the administrative support of Human Resources. The position’s responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting employees with personnel and health benefits information. Provide administrative support in the maintenance of personnel files, training and benefits administration. Also, leading the recruiting function for the department is a major responsibility.
Minimum qualifications include an associate’s degree and one (1) to two (2) years of Human Resources experience. The candidate must successfully complete all pre-hire screenings. The candidate must also pass level II background screening and re-screen every five years.
Qualified candidates also:
• Must have math, reading and writing abilities
• Must be able to understand and follow complex oral and written instructions
• Must understand process and industry-related technical terminology
• Must have proficiency and accuracy in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and MS Office
• Must be able to prepare documents and other records in a systematic, neat, legible manner
• Must be able to follow and apply company policies, rules and regulations
• Must be able prioritize multiple tasks/projects and rely on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals efficiently and accurately
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• General hours of operation are Monday through Friday; 8:30a.m. – 5:30p.m.
• Due to circumstances that may arise, additional work may be required at times.
• Must be able to see both near and far.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds with minimal effort following required safety guidelines.
• Must be able to work in an office environment.
• Must be able to sit and work on the computer for at least 8 hours a day.
• Must be able to handle stress when confronted with emergency situations with which speed is essential.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
Anyone with these skills who is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume to email@example.com and reference in the title of the email, Job Title: Human Resources Rep and Job code #HR0318 closing date April 8, 2018.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE