Helping to maintain people’s independence is the cornerstone philosophy of Meals on Wheels. For thirty years, we have been providing hot, nutritious meals to homebound elderly and disabled persons in Duval County. This position will direct and supervise the efficient operation of the Meals on Wheels drivers and the Cathedral Café, a congregate meal site located within The Cathedral Terrace. Cathedral Terrace is HUD funded housing for seniors and disabled adults. This position will work closely with the Meals on Wheels Program Director, the Nutrition Consultant and the Director of Operations on a part-time basis, will serve as part of the management team, and will perform the duties outlined below.
· 2 year degree, 2 years management experience or Serve Safe Certified
· Valid Florida driver’s license
· Supervisory experience
· Computer skills
· Successful completion of drug screening and DOEA Level II background check
- Oversee the daily operations of the Cathedral Café senior congregate meal site
- Assist with ensuring quality assurance in all aspects of the Cathedral Cafe
- Assist with meeting outlined department goals
- Manage employees & volunteers and conduct periodic performance evaluations
- Assist with the hiring, training, discipline and dismissal of employees and volunteers
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
· Business hours are Tuesday through Thursday, 8:30am – 1:30pm
· Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime may be required at times. In all cases, overtime must be preapproved by your supervisor.
· Ability to stand for at least 50-75% of your scheduled day
- Lifting capability of 25 to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb stairs
- Frequently operates a computer and other office productivity equipment such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
· The person in this position frequently communicates with clients who have inquiries or questions. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
Anyone with these skills that is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit their resume to: email@example.com and reference in the title of the email, Job Title: Nutrition Site Lead Job Code: NUTRLD2018 closing date March, 2018
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE