- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must have and maintain valid driver’s license in the State of Florida.
- Must have a current Motor Vehicle Record with no more than two (2) moving violations and no more than two (2) at fault accidents within the past three (3) years. No DUI’s or DWI’s reported within the last five (5) years.
- Must have basic math, reading and writing abilities.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must be able to pack, load and deliver food and supplies according to route instructions.
- Must be able to maintain the assigned company vehicle and equipment according to standards.
- Must be able to follow the Health Standards of the food service industry.
- Must be able to prioritize, use effective time management skills and multi-task.
- Must be able to follow company, client and traffic policies, rules and regulations.
- Must be able to perform other such duties as may be assigned.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- General hours of operation are Monday through Friday; 6:00 a.m. – 230 p.m. however must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Due to circumstances that may arise, overtime maybe required at times. In all cases, overtime must be pre-approved by your supervisor.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds with minimal effort following required safety guidelines.
- Must be able to tolerate sudden and extreme changes in temperatures.
- Must be able to bend or stoop frequently at many intervals during the day.
- Must be able to reach short distances into carts to retrieve trays.
- Must be able to twist and rotate 180 degrees during each day.
- Carefully inspect meal counts for assigned senior centers
- Ensure all items are properly packaged and secure on vehicle
- Have appropriate paperwork filled out properly for each site
- Deliver all meals within temperature guidelines
- Meet all time requirements for delivery
- Assist all site directors and volunteers with any needs they may have
- Place all meals in ovens, warmers or refrigerators
- Ensure all sites are adequately stocked with supplies
- Get all paperwork signed
- Assist kitchen staff at CGC in getting meals out in a timely manner
- Return all cambros, coolers and cambro pans on a daily basis
- Clean out cambros and wash pans daily
- Prep all items for following day that are available before you leave
- Communicate any concerns that are applicable, such as site concerns or food temperature/quality issues.
- Clean vehicle of all trash items before parking
Anyone interested in a rewarding position helping Seniors throughout both Duval and Clay counties is encouraged to submit their resume via email to [email protected] Please place “Nutrition Driver” in the Subject Line.